Okotoks Youth Justice Statistics
File report 2015
2015 Statistics for files from the Crown and the RCMP
Overall there was an increase between 2014 and 2015 for files from Provincial Crown and the RCMP.
- In 2015 Okotoks Youth Justice received thirty-eight files.
- Thirty-two were males and six were female.
- Offences were theft, possession of drugs/stolen property, break and enter, uttering threats, obstruct Peace Officer, mischief, assault, unlawfully in dwelling house, misc. court offences.
Consequences are continuing to vary as the Okotoks Youth Justice Alternative Measures Program forges ahead.
- $425 was donated to local charities and organisations.
- 533 hours of unpaid work in the community.
- Other consequences included essays, posters, apology letters, counselling and restitution
Thank you to all our agencies and volunteers for a successful 2015